Suzanne focuses her practice on insurance coverage, consumer product claims, general liability, and contract matters. She defends corporations and educational institutions in a variety of civil litigation matters, including, inter alia, products liability, employment law, construction and labor law, premises liability, Title IX, automotive consumer claims, and first-party property disputes. In addition to litigated cases, Suzanne routinely conducts pre-suit investigations, advises insurers on coverage related matters, renders coverage opinions, and monitors complex multidistrict litigation and class actions with substantial exposure.
Suzanne’s work with contracts focuses on drafting and negotiating provisions for vendor and affiliation agreements relating, but not limited to, medical, IT, marketing and consulting services.
- J.D, Touro College, Jacob D. Fuchsberg Law Center (Recipient of Merit Scholarship)
- B.A. (Hons), with Distinction, University of Toronto (Recipient of Academic Scholarship)
- New York State Bar Association, Member 2012-2013
- New York American Inn of Court, Member 2015-2016
- Broward County Bar Association, Member 2016-2017
- New York
- New Jersey
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Florida
- U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey