In state and federal courts throughout the Eastern United States, Steve represents international and domestic product manufacturers and distributors in a broad range of civil litigation including product liability, breach of warranty, and fraud-based claims. He focuses his practice on the automotive industry, providing representation and advice tailored to its idiosyncratic challenges and risks. Steve routinely advises and provides training to institutional clients regarding compliance with consumer protection laws and implementation of risk-reducing policies and procedures. He also has significant experience serving as outside coordinating counsel to national businesses facing litigation risk in all 50 states.
Steve also represents and advises clients in a wide variety of commercial litigation matters, leveraging significant experience with insurance coverage issues and contract-based disputes.
Steve graduated cum laude from Rutgers School of Law – Newark and also obtained a Master’s degree in Communications prior to beginning his legal career.
- J.D., cum laude, Rutgers School of Law – Newark
- M.A., Communications, Hawaii Pacific University
- B.A., Classics, Drew University
- New Jersey
- New York
- U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of New York
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- Volkswagen Group of Am., Inc. v Kimmel & Silverman, 2013 PA Super 192, 74 A3d 1042 [Pa Super Ct 2013]
- Chee Li v BMW of N. Am., LLC, A-0453-15T3, 2017 WL 2625965 [NJ Super Ct App Div June 19, 2017]
- BJ Am. Electric, LLC v BMW N. Am., LLC, A-2517-17T1, 2019 WL 2028706 [NJ Super Ct App Div May 8, 2019]
- Hurley v BMW of N. Am., LLC, CV 18-5320, 2020 WL 1624861 [ED Pa Apr. 2, 2020]
- Sarwar v BMW of N. Am., LLC, CV 18-16750, 2019 WL 7499157 [DNJ Nov. 27, 2019]