Sara’s primary focus is the defense of international and domestic product manufacturers and distributors in a broad range of civil matters including product liability, breach of warranty, and consumer fraud. She also represents companies and educational institutions in matters involving premises liability, contract disputes, and discrimination. Sara also has experience defending broker-dealers in customer-initiated arbitrations involving a variety of claims arising under state and federal securities laws.
Prior to attending law school, Sara taught English as a Second Language in New York City public schools. She is fluent in Spanish and Portuguese.
- J.D. Brooklyn Law School
- MSc, The City College of New York
- B.A., University of Colorado at Denver
New York County Lawyer’s Association
- New York
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of New York
- Brooklyn Journal of Corporate, Financial & Commercial Law, Associate Managing Editor
- AmeriCorps Public Service Scholarship Recipient, 2007 / 2008
- New York City Teaching Fellow, 2007