With more than twenty years of litigation experience, Meishin focuses her practice on defending companies and educational and religious institutions in disputes involving a wide range of claims, including products liability, complex commercial, premises liability and supervision. In response to the Covid-19 pandemic, Meishin has advised educational institutions with respect to Covid-19 protocols and policies.
Meishin has significant experience defending product liability claims related to alleged asbestos exposure, which includes the representation of automotive manufacturing defendants in the New York City Asbestos Litigation. For more than a decade, Meishin served as local New York City, which resulted in the successful resolution of hundreds of cases.
In addition, Meishin has represented pro bono clients in special education and political asylum cases.
- J.D., Pace Law School
- B. Comm., University of Toronto
- New York
- New Jersey
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of New York
- District of New Jersey
- United States Supreme Court