Marie focuses her practice on the defense of corporations and educational institutions in a variety of matters including general liability, premises liability, products liability, and alleged sexual assault and harassment.
During law school, Marie was a clinic intern with the Benjamin B. Ferencz Human Rights and Atrocities Prevention Clinic, working to address human rights violations around the world.
- J.D., Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law
- B.S., State University of New York at Binghamton
- U.S. Court for the Southern District of New York
- U.S. Court for the Eastern District of New York
- U.S. Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- Dean’s Scholarship Recipient, 2019-2021
- Cardozo Journal of Equal Rights and Social Justice, Staff Editor
The British Government’s Continued Failure to Deal with Deaths Resulting from the Troubles in Northern Ireland is a Violation of Human Rights, Cardozo Journal of Equal Rights and Social Justice, 2022
- New York