After graduating cum laude from New York Law School, Christine began her career handling a variety of matters involving complex litigation and toxic torts. Christine now focuses her practice on defending a wide range of civil claims including premises liability, school liability, employment law, construction and labor law, and products liability. Christine defends charitable organizations, educational institutions and domestic and foreign corporations in both state and federal courts. She has handled recall crises and has had the opportunity to defend manufacturers and distributors in cases involving a variety of products including high-end laser-guided vehicles, tainted food, valves, household appliances, lamp holders and many more. With her language abilities, Christine has worked closely with European clients in minimizing their legal risks and limiting their exposures.
- J.D., New York Law School, Cum Laude (Harlan Scholarship Recipient; Dean’s List)
- B.A., Wesleyan University (recipient of the Certificate in International Relations)
- New York State Bar Association
- NACUA (National Association of College and University Attorneys)
- New York
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of New York