BHS is an equal opportunity employer that welcomes applications from all qualified individuals. Please follow the links below to explore what career opportunities are currently available.
BHS Search Firm Guidelines
- We do not accept unsolicited resumes from agencies.
- We consider any resume or biography received from an agency without prior approval from a BHS Shareholder to be unsolicited and gratuitous. Such unsolicited submissions will not be recognized by BHS to be subject to any placement search contract or agreement.
- Agencies are requested not to contact any BHS attorney or staff with any recruiting inquiries.
- To present an opportunity, please send an email only to Philip.Semprevivo@lawbhs.com with only a blind summary of your proposed candidate. No identifying information should be presented at that time. You will not be entitled to receive any compensation as a result of a decision by BHS to offer employment to any such unsolicited candidate unless a fee agreement is in place between BHS and your search firm.
- We will not pay a fee to any agency that does not follow these guidelines.
Questions regarding these guidelines should be directed to Philip.Semprevivo@lawbhs.com