Ms. Woo focuses her practice on the defense of companies in a variety of litigation matters, including labor and employment, general liability, premises liability and contract disputes. During law school, Ms. Woo interned in the Litigation Bureau at the New York State Office of the Attorney General and for Honorable Sandra L. Townes, U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of New York.
Ms. Woo is fluent in Korean.
- J.D., Fordham University School of Law, 2018
- B.A., Boston College, 2013
- Fordham Intellectual Property, Media and Entertainment Law Journal, Notes & Articles Editor
- Fordham Moot Court Board, Staff Member
- Archibald R. Murray Public Service Award, Magna Cum Laude, 2018
- New York, 2019
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of New York
- New York City Bar Association
- Asian American Bar Association of New York