Ms. Valles focuses her practice on insurance defense, general liability and contract matters. In her practice, she has defended numerous corporations and education institutions in a variety of civil litigation matters, including, inter alia, products liability; employment law; construction and labor law; premises liability; Title IX; and first-party property disputes.
In addition to her involvement with pre-trial preparation, mediations, substantive motion practice and hearings, she routinely conducts pre-suit investigations, advises insurers on coverage related matters and renders coverage opinions.
Ms. Valles’ work with contracts focuses on review and negotiation of insurance and indemnification provisions to best protect client interests in vendor and affiliation agreements.
Memberships and Affiliations
- New York State Bar Association, Member 2012-2013
- New York American Inn of Court, Member 2015-2016
- Broward County Bar Association, Member 2016-2017
- J.D, Touro College, Jacob D. Fuchsberg Law Center, 2011 (Recipient of Merit Scholarship, 2008; Recipient of Award for Exceptional Public and Community Service, 2011)
- B.A. (Hons), with Distinction, University of Toronto, 2007 (Recipient of Academic Scholarship, 2003)
- New York
- New Jersey
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Florida