Sara E. Thompson
Ms. Thompson focuses her practice on the defense of corporations and educational institutions in a variety of civil and commercial litigation matters, including general liability, premises liability, contract disputes, products liability claims and insurance coverage. Ms. Thompson also has experience defending broker-dealers in customer-initiated arbitrations involving a variety of claims arising under state and federal securities laws.
Prior to attending law school, Ms. Thompson taught English as a Second Language in New York City public schools. She is fluent in Spanish and Portuguese.
- J.D., Brooklyn Law School, 2015
- MSc, The City College of New York, 2010
- B.A., University of Colorado at Denver, 2007
- Brooklyn Journal of Corporate, Financial & Commercial Law, Associate Managing Editor
- AmeriCorps Public Service Scholarship Recipient, 2007/2008
- New York City Teaching Fellow, 2007
- New York, 2016
- New York County Lawyer's Association
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of New York