Brendaliz Minaya Ruiz
Ms. Minaya Ruiz focuses her practice on a variety of litigation matters, including product liability, civil litigation, insurance coverage, and commercial litigation.
After graduating from Fordham Law, Ms. Minaya Ruiz began her legal career as an Assistant Corporation Counsel with the City of New York, where she defended complex civil matters. While at Fordham, Ms. Minaya Ruiz pursued a concentration in International, Comparative, and Foreign Law. She also interned in the school’s Queens District Attorney Prosecution Clinic as well as the Walter Leitner International Human Rights Clinic. In addition, Ms. Minaya Ruiz competed in trial advocacy competitions across the country as a member of the Brendan Moore Trial Advocacy Center and served as a Research Assistant at Fordham’s Neuroscience & Law Center.
Ms. Minaya Ruiz is fluent in Spanish.
- J.D., Fordham University School of Law, 2018
- B.S., Monroe College, 2012
- Fordham International Law Journal, Associate Editor
- Fordham Brendan Moore Trial Advocacy Center, Member
- Archibald R. Murray Public Service Award, cum laude, 2019
- Swanson Family Law Scholarship Recipient, 2015 - 2018
- New York, 2019