Ms. Riccardulli has defended various corporations in numerous products liability and commercial dispute cases. For over a decade, she served as counsel for a brake manufacturer in the New York City Asbestos Litigation, managing dozens of cases at any given time. As counsel for a multi-national oil company, Ms. Riccardulli defended claims brought by hundreds of plaintiffs asserting property damage and toxic tort claims. She has also successfully argued motions to dismiss on behalf of a major travel corporation.
In addition, Ms. Riccardulli has represented pro bono clients in special education and political asylum cases.
Ms. Riccardulli is conversational in Mandarin.
- J.D., Pace Law School, 2002
- B. Comm., University of Toronto, 1998
- New York 2003
- New Jersey 2002
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of New York
- District of New Jersey
- United States Supreme Court