Christine I. Laurent
After graduating cum laude from New York Law School, Ms. Laurent began her career handling a variety of matters involving complex litigation and toxic torts. Ms. Laurent now focuses her practice on defending a wide range of civil claims, including premises liability; employment law; construction and labor law; and products liability. Ms. Laurent defends charitable organizations, educational institutions and domestic and foreign corporations in both state and federal courts. She has handled recall crises and has had the opportunity to defend manufacturers and distributors in cases involving a variety of products including high-end laser guided vehicles, tainted food, valves, household appliances, lamp holders and many more. With her language abilities, Ms. Laurent has worked closely with European clients in minimizing their legal risks and limiting their exposures.
Ms. Laurent is fluent in French and Italian and conversational in Spanish and Portuguese.
Memberships and Affiliations
- New York State Bar Association: 2006-present
- J.D, New York Law School, Cum Laude, 2005 (Harlan Scholarship Recipient, 2002-2003; Dean's List 2004-2005)
- B.A., Wesleyan University, 2000 (recipient of the Certificate in International Relations)
- New York, 2006
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of New York